100 Facts Deadly Creatures covers key topics about these lethal beasts in easily-digestible, numbered facts. Every page showcases amazing illustrations and photographs that clarify difficult points for children. This deadliest animals book is a key addition to every nature lover’s bookcase.
Topics covered in 100 Facts Deadly Creatures:
• Deadly land and sea animals, such as the box jellyfish
• Methods of attack and defence strategies
• The animal food chain and survival of the fittest
‘I don’t believe it’ fascinating facts:
• Crocodiles and alligators store their uneaten food underwater for several weeks. The remains rot, making it easier for reptiles to swallow.
• One elephant is strong enough to flip over a car on its side.
• Electric eels have an unusual way of staying safe – they zap prey and predators with electricity!
Activities to make learning accessible and interactive:
• Find your fangs: Look in the mirror and use the guide to identify types of teeth
• Quiz question: Which bear would you find in the Arctic?
• Draw or paint your own deadly creature. What weapons does it have?