THE BOOK FAIR
The Book Fair may be
Traditional – books to browse at the school / centre
traditional + online - as above plus the opportunity to browse / purchase from home
online only – purchase from home, no books to browse through at school
Get the whole family involved. It’s easy, it’s fun, it’s educational and fantastic value for money!
Best of all – your school / centre earns up to 30% commission on all books sold during the book fair
FREE SHIPPING - All orders are delivered free to the school – just enter your Book Fair ID at the bottom of the checkout page.
You’ll be browsing through a world of interesting and educational books in a matter of minutes.
BUYING BOOKS AT A TRADITIONAL BOOK FAIR
Most schools and centres will allow time for the children to browse through the hundreds of titles available.
Your children may bring home a wish list with a number of titles written down that they are interested in
- Place the correct cash in an envelope with the wish list. Your child will take this to the fair for payment and bring the books home
- On the back of the wish list there is the option to fill out credit card details for payment. Your child will take this to the fair for payment and bring the books home as well as a credit card receipt
- Payment in Person. If parents are allowed into the book fair you can pay by card at the fair using the provided eftpos machine
You or your children may also browse and purchase without a wish list during the book fair
BROWSING & BUYING BOOKS AT AN ONLINE BOOK FAIR
Click on the link provided on the emailed book fair invite or simply go to www.thebookwarehouse.com.au
No need to log in or register
Click on any of the category links to start browsing OR click on the search bar to look for a specific title
Clicking on a book image will provide you with a brief summary of the title.
If you / your child like it Add to Cart
Continue shopping by clicking the SHOP link
Click View Cart after final selection
Scroll down and click on Proceed to Checkout (ignore shipping costs as books will be delivered to the school for collection)
When filling in the billing and payment details & please remember to add the
Additional Info (Book Fair Details) found at the bottom of the payment page. If buying as a gift, write GIFT in the class name section and we will wrap in brown paper and advise the school to contact you for collection!
Type the 4 digit code from Invitation flyer into Book Fair ID field – this number identifies your school / centre
* This code also ensures that there will be NO SHIPPING CHARGES added to your order *
*NOTE without this ID number your school may not receive the 30% commission from your purchase until verified by the book fair organiser
Type Student name and class to ensure delivery to correct classroom
Choose payment type – Direct Bank Transfer or Credit Card
Add details and click on PLACE ORDER
PAYING FOR THE WISH LIST BOOKS ONLINE
- If your child has a wish list and you would prefer to pay online (rather than using the back of the form), simply follow the same instructions above, but use the search bar to find the books written on the wish list.
- Then add the books to the cart and Proceed to Checkout, filling in all fields as above
*Buying books at a traditional + online book fair combine all aspects of the above*
We hope you and your family thoroughly enjoy the Book Fair experience.