We are excited to announce AMAZING new additions to our school book fair service.Your school can now choose to run 4 different types of book fairs with The Book Warehouse!!
TRADITIONAL BOOK FAIRBooks delivered to the school in mobile cases plus boxes of additional stock This type of fair is only available to schools within a 300km radius of Brisbane.
TRADITIONAL + ONLINE BOOK FAIRAs above but including access for all of the school community to browse and purchase a huge range of titles available online (approx. 1350 titles!!) This type of fair is only available to schools within a 300km radius of Brisbane.
ONLINE BOOK FAIRSuper easy and user friendly platform. Parents and children can browse and purchase (securely) when it suits them! Online orders delivered to the school (free) OR *New home delivery service available for $6.00 flat fee - perfect during lockdowns! AVAILABLE AUSTRALIA WIDE
ONLINE BOOK FAIR PLUSSame as above, but we also send a PREVIEW RANGE of titles, one each of 2 - 400 titles (depending on school) for the students to browse through. This really makes a difference to the sales! The students still get to experience the excitement and buzz of a book fair. Like a traditional book fair the students also have the opportunity to fill in a wish list and take it home. The parents / guardians can then view and purchase these titles and many more online. *Small amount of work to set up / pack up the fair *Totally cashless *All orders packed and sent by us! Online orders delivered to the school (free) OR *New home delivery service available for $6.00 flat fee - perfect during lockdowns! AVAILABLE AUSTRALIA WIDE
There are many advantages to running a book fair online
- No set up or packing up books and cases.
- The school can run an online fair whenever it suits.
- Parents can browse and purchase at leisure.
- The range of books online is much larger than we would deliver traditionally to a school. With over 2000 titles there are books to suit children of all ages and even a few for mum and dad to buy.
- Payments made through a secure portal.
- Extra sales guaranteed! Especially from the hard working parents who don’t have time during normal school hours to visit a traditional book fair.
- We would encourage running the fair longer. Ideally we recommend running from Monday through to Sunday. This will also give parents the weekend to browse the huge range.
- Books are picked, packed (shrink wrapped) and labelled for each student.
- All orders are then boxed up by class, e.g. all orders for Year 2c boxed together.
- All orders are delivered to the school at the completion of the book fair for distributing to the students. Orders will leave the warehouse by the Tuesday following the fair.
- A person, nominated by the school as book fair organiser (e.g., librarian, teacher or admin person) will have access to the schools online book fair account to check in and see how sales are progressing.
- Your school will earn up to 30% commission on all sales.
- If your school is choosing books as commission you can create an order from the website and we can send the schools books along with the student orders.
The ultimate success of the fair will still require marketing the fair to the school community via announcements in school newsletters, facebook and invites sent home with the students. We have developed a range of online flyers and invites to help promote the fair!
Take a few minutes to explore our fabulous range at fantastic prices. We are adding new books every week. Call /email me if you’d like to book any of the above options or if you’d like to discuss further.